WHAT IS A MAKERLAB?
It’s a place and community to easily create physical/ electronic items in order to:
- Learn new skills from workshops and from others in the MakerLab.
Sharing is an important aspect of the maker experience.
- Meet up with your “tribe”
Discover and connect with others with the same
- Find help to make your idea a reality
Tools, training, and community to guide you through the creation process.
- Build something for yourself
Useful (repair something or build something new) or whimsical.
The act of making it yourself is exhilarating.
- Take your craft or hobby to the next level
Find tools and help previously not available to you.
- Build a business
Build a prototype to test your new product idea.
Learn how to create a craft business or a full-time manufacturing business.